In order to study career aspirations, a survey of fifteen students was conducted to determine what level the student expected to achieve as their highest level. The students polled were all business students. The unit of analysis was scalar, with the options reflecting hierarchical levels within a corporation. The results of the survey were as follows:
These results show that business students have a wide range of aspirations and expectations for their careers. While some see themselves on a path to executive-level leadership, others see themselves slotting into middle- or upper-level managerial positions as their apex. None of the business students surveyed felt that they were likely to end up in a non-management role. Because of the desire to create scalar units of measurement, the question did not distinguish between these levels and entrepreneurship. So the size of the company in question was open to the interpretation of the respondent — a response of ‘executive’ might simply reflect a desire to become an entrepreneur.
2. 1. The first consideration is the management dilemma, which in this case is that the return rate on the publication reader service cards seems to be getting lower. The investigative questions are to determine a) what the return rate actually is and b) what the reason(s) is (are) for the change in the return rate. Management is specifically interested in testing whether or not people are using other means of communicating with advertisers instead of these cards. Management is also exploring if the cards are simply not delivering a fast enough response time, by looking at the drivers of response time.
2. The main ethical issue in this study is privacy. There usually aren’t too many ethical issues with gathering information, but it is important to maintain privacy of respondents at all times. Further, the research becomes less valuable if the survey is not anonymous in nature.
3. The sampling method was disproportionate stratified random. The disproportionate is ok, because they are trying to get a sense of variations in responses between customer groups, not to extrapolate the results across the entire population — they are studying behaviors. This method is stronger for looking at behaviors — they aren’t trying to prove a hypothesis here, but rather gain information through exploratory research. This method seeks to give an accurate portrayal of the customer base; a proportionate survey would not be as effective with that.
4. I’m not crazy about the research design. It seems haphazard. It is unclear what they are going to find out. The research is obviously exploratory in nature. Weighting responses doesn’t seem to make much sense. Also, no information is provided about the 40 interviews that were conducted. At the end of the day the relatively useless findings confirm my view that the research lacked focus. I paid these researchers to give me useful information about the cards and they’re coming back telling me about how many people called long-distance numbers vs. local numbers? That’s not the information I asked for. The sampling was fine, for the most part, but they seem to have asked a bunch of irrelevant questions.
5. The survey isn’t provided, but based on the response information provided the survey is weak. It does not provide useful information — that people are expecting to use email and websites is not exactly ground-breaking stuff in 1997. The survey questions need to generate insightful responses and in this case that didn’t happen. The question is whether to keep making those cards or not, but the survey doesn’t really spend much time asking the actual question at hand — do you plan to use these cards in the future? Using other methods is not necessarily mutually exclusive to using these cards. The survey kind of danced around this key issue.
6. The survey wasn’t provided. I don’t know what codes they were using. I wouldn’t bother with SPSS to tell me something I could have figured out for myself in five seconds. If I’m the CEO, I don’t authorize this because I’m not interested in crunching numbers for the sake of it. Right now, my ROI on this survey is negative, and that’s not good enough.
7. I would present the statistical information in a table with a brief summary in English. I would not use math jargon when talking to a decision-maker. They want the data in an easy-to-read format that helps them make decisions quickly.
8. The limitation of the study is that it didn’t ask the question directly. There’s a lot of tangential information but nothing that says “In the future, x% of customers expect to use these cards.” The study is rather limited by a lot of big thinking about research design and completely failing to answer the one question we asked at the outset.
9. I wouldn’t order further research. This survey looks like a waste of time and money. I have enough information to make a decision. I’m looking into the future and seeing these cards as obsolete technology. I can barely wrap my head around what these cards are, they sound so utterly archaic. Why are we the gatekeepers between buyers and our advertisers? On what planet did that ever make sense? I’m cancelling them. I would ideally have liked to know from our research team whether buyers intended to keep using them, but they didn’t ask that question and I’m not interested in throwing good money after bad.
Lund Research (2012). Stratified random sampling. Lund Research. Retrieved April 3, 2014 from http://dissertation.laerd.com/stratified-random-sampling.php
No author (2014). Business research process: An overview. EIS.HU.EDU. Retrieved April 3, 2014 from https://eis.hu.edu.jo/ACUploads/10643/Chapter%204.pdf
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!